NFT, the hottest trend in crypto
Future of Cryptocurrency 🚀 2022 ⟶ NFT Tokens
Bitcoin (BTC) Calculator
Bitcoin converter and exchange rate
What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency created in January 2009. It follows the ideas set out in a whitepaper by the mysterious and pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto. The identity of the person or persons who created the technology is still a mystery. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and, unlike government-issued currencies, it is operated by a decentralized authority.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. There is no physical bitcoin, only balances kept on a public ledger that everyone has transparent access to. All bitcoin transactions are verified by a massive amount of computing power. Bitcoin is not issued or backed by any banks or governments, nor is an individual bitcoin valuable as a commodity. Despite it not being legal tender in most parts of the world, bitcoin is very popular and has triggered the launch of hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, collectively referred to as altcoins. Bitcoin is commonly abbreviated as "BTC".
Other BTC Pairs
- 1990 CRO to INR 8 seconds ago
- 1955 KLAY to MYR 14 seconds ago
- 7855 MATIC to BRL 21 seconds ago
- 3.4066 AAVE to GBP 25 seconds ago
- 0.0255073 COMP to GBP 31 seconds ago
- 1658 ALGO to INR 36 seconds ago
- 5172 THETA to UAH 41 seconds ago
- 1732 GRT to CNY 46 seconds ago
- 7489 AMP to HKD 53 seconds ago
- 0.42 OKB to IDR 59 seconds ago
How much is 1 BTC worth?
- 111,979 Saudi Riyal
- 435,936,527 Indonesian Rupiah
- 12,373,170 Nigerian Naira
- 688,362 Czech Republic Koruna
- 38,316 Canadian Dollar
- 466,396 South African Rand
- 143,549 Brazilian Real
- 55,137,489 Myanma Kyat
- 3,783,101 Japanese Yen
- 486,700 Turkish Lira