NFT, the hottest trend in crypto
Future of Cryptocurrency 🚀 2022 ⟶ NFT Tokens
Bitcoin (BTC) Calculator
Bitcoin converter and exchange rate
What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency created in January 2009. It follows the ideas set out in a whitepaper by the mysterious and pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto. The identity of the person or persons who created the technology is still a mystery. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and, unlike government-issued currencies, it is operated by a decentralized authority.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. There is no physical bitcoin, only balances kept on a public ledger that everyone has transparent access to. All bitcoin transactions are verified by a massive amount of computing power. Bitcoin is not issued or backed by any banks or governments, nor is an individual bitcoin valuable as a commodity. Despite it not being legal tender in most parts of the world, bitcoin is very popular and has triggered the launch of hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, collectively referred to as altcoins. Bitcoin is commonly abbreviated as "BTC".
Other BTC Pairs
- 0.056086 BTC to TRY 7 seconds ago
- 0.3727 CAKE to USD 13 seconds ago
- 0.004751 MKR to TWD 20 seconds ago
- 83 LUNA to CAD 25 seconds ago
- 0.0599 KSM to EUR 30 seconds ago
- 1966 XEC to JPY 35 seconds ago
- 0.429 BSV to IDR 42 seconds ago
- 0.373 UNI to JPY 48 seconds ago
- 5662 AMP to SGD 53 seconds ago
- 0.4166 AXS to LKR 1 minute ago
How much is 1 BTC worth?
- 145,535 Danish Krone
- 19,577.85 Euro
- 1,112,765 Philippine Peso
- 710,827 Thai Baht
- 286,308,019 Indonesian Rupiah
- 18,008,487 Chilean Peso
- 148,780 Hong Kong Dollar
- 4,558,805 Pakistani Rupee
- 71,249 Saudi Riyal
- 66,504 Israeli New Sheqel